There are two levels of membership at Creative Experiments, Basic and Supporting. Both are designed to help you as you practice life as a compassionate creative experiment.
Supporting Members make a convenient, ongoing $4 per month monthly contribution through PayPal.
Supporting Membership is an easy and efficient way for you to support Kate and yourself as you grow and deepen your capacity to live a more mindful, compassionate and creative life.
We'll deduct your membership from your account until you let us know to stop or change it.
Supporting Members receive Journey Dancing newsletter and also have access to:
- A warm glow knowing that you are supporting Kate as she lives with the challenge of quadriplegia. You're also helping her in her quest to celebrate a sacred, compassionate, creative life, dance with the monsters and help you to do the same.
- A new high-resolution 5 x 7" mini-poster every month
- A new Kind Promise Meditation every month
- FREE participation in email classes. Class topics under consideration include:
- Coping with Chronic illness
Become a Supporting Member for $4 per month.
Journey Dancing Newsletter explores – through words and images – how practicing the Kind Promises can help us celebrate sacred, compassionate, creative lives. The newsletter arrives in your email inbox the first Saturday of each month with a thought-provoking essay, drawing, art and suggestions for creative experiments.